Who to copy on eToro June 2019
I looked at the stats going over a 2 year period to see how they have been performing.
- Fortick – https://www.etoro.com/people/fortick
- Zschen – https://www.etoro.com/people/zschen
- Liscinsky – https://www.etoro.com/people/liscinsky
- Havelock – https://www.etoro.com/people/havelock
- Chrisgerrard – https://www.etoro.com/people/chrisgerrard
Don’t forget our May 2019 Champions
- Weeranut – https://www.etoro.com/people/weeranut
- MarianoPardo – https://www.etoro.com/people/marianopardo
- Rubymza – https://www.etoro.com/people/rubymza
- LeoJas – https://www.etoro.com/people/leojas
- GoldenEight – https://www.etoro.com/people/goldeneight
Please note that I don’t copy anyone in my eToro profile. I have copied the above traders in my virtual account though.
This how they are comparing since i’ve recommended them. I’ve copied each trader with $500 in my virtual account. Once I have 20 traders, I’ll be doing a rolling top 20. The worst performers will then be removed from the list.
My Top 5 eToro Copy Traders for June 2019 might not be the same as yours. You need to look at your trading style to ensure that it aligns with what you’re looking for. There are literally millions of people you can copy on eToro. So this will help you copy the right eToro Copy Trader.
Below are the eToro Popular Investors that eToro believes you should be copying – do any of them make your list?
Finding the right trader is always an exciting activity. I highly recommend using the Virtual Account first to see how they trade. Look at copying a trader for over 6+ months. Waiting another month isn’t going to hurt your portfolio growth.
I would avoid any trader that has to shout out to people to copy their profile. Their stats should entice you to copy their portfolio, not what they say. Actions speak louder than words!